View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:55

Question TNT Template Question?? Please Help!

What is the largest bow you can make and widest ribbon you can use with these templates? I have looked at their site and I'm assuming I need to buy the largest kit but it doesn't specify what size bows they make or what's the biggest width of ribbon you can use.

I really need to make the "Huge" bows and have the Rib N Rap templates and BBM templates and I love them both, but neither one can make those bows and I just Can't make a bow without a template

Please help!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.