View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 04:01
Default Man I swear someone is trying to kill me

Picture if you will, making so many singed flowers that BOTH your circle cutter AND your $50 scissors break on the same day!!!

Also for your entertainment I present a day when I mailed 50 packages and at last count, 10 have gone missing in to the great abyss that is the US and Canadian postal services.

to add insult to injury Paypal thinks that someone hacked in to my account and is asking for less than $16 for my firemountain gems buy from KIM, seriously.......I could not make this stuff up

Oh yes, and one more just hillarious situation, I was at Walmart and someone stole my purse. So I called and cancelled my pp debit card as it is the only card I carry. I retraced my steps, Moo was helping me and I looked everywhere......the manager went and reviewed tape and YES, I had indeed left my cart sitting right there next to the deli counter where I got meat cut AND I had even retraced my steps and LOOKED there......I took an empty cart right next to mine.......I AM A COMPLETE idiot and was COMPLETELY mortified, had to call DH at work (b.c we have no friends and I thought I was going to not have access to the car) I was so embarassed and the clerk heard DH and I talking about fibro fog (she is the clerk that I always go to when I go in there if she is working) and she came around and gave me a big hug and said next time to come find her and we will find it together......anywho, I never thought I would be this helpless.......I was so mad at myself and just sat in the car and cried when DH left (Moo who is 6, sat there and patted my back and told me it would be ok).......

I HATE HATE HATE this.....what else, I have lost over $200 this round to stuff that got stolen or whatever not delivered!! I am an honest person and all this crap happens to make me look like some scammer dingbat who is trying to steal!!!!

here is the paypal email, and yes it is legit, it is also in my pp account AND I have talked to them 3 times over this. Dont ask me what my pp debit card application has to do with this transaction to Kim that keeps getting me frozen but I have limitations on my account, which means I cannot print shipping. I cant figure out why they couldnt verify who I was when the info I sent is correct but hey, why not just have one more thing go wrong!!!

Dear Allison XXXXX,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your

What's the problem?

We weren't able to confirm your identity using the information you provided
on your PayPal Debit Card application. Your application has been denied and
we need some more information to help confirm your identity.

It's usually pretty easy to resolve things like this. Most of the time, we
just need a little more information about your account or recent

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

Sponsored Links