View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:52

Default Re: Tulle for Tutu Bow Holder

For the Tutu I ended up making it around an elastic and doing a square knot, just like a regular tutu, but I only did the front. I put the elastic around the waist of the bodice and reinforced with glue. I used ribbon to cover the knots at the waist of the tutu. I posted pictures here. The bottom was even because I used the same length tulle in each knot. Or you could trim it after you are done if it doesn't look even.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.