View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:52
Default Re: i new at all this just have a couple of questions

Originally Posted by lovebeingamummy View Post
i heat seal my ribbon with a lighter but my poor thumb is getting sore from flicking other than a wood burner or fray check what can i use.

how do you display you clips to sell i was thinking of putting them on a clip holder but not all are going to fit do you have a template for a card to put them on that i can make

is there a particular style of pony O i think you call them do you put your bows etc on like do they have to be the thicker ones without metal joiners etc

and last but not least what is a cheer bow and is there a free tut on how to make them and i can't see a photo

thanks in advance for your help

p.s. i'm from australia and love this site
In regards to your inquiry for a free tutorial on Cheer Bows. I know there is plenty of info on this site if you want to dig.

If you need the tutorial quickly, I recommend purchasing the Cheer Bow tutorial from No Bow No Go. They are great and inexpensive. For $5.00 you get all the instructions step by step and an immediate download. Also, I have not purchased them yet, but it is my understanding they have been updated with a new cinch method.

For $5.00 they are well worth it.