Here are the instructions I found:
1. Using 2 pc of ribbons: http://www.theartfulcrafter.com/military-braid.html
I've attached my project (didn't finish the ends though).
1. For 1" headband only.
2. wrap the headband first. Use Fabric-tac
3. Use glue gun to glue the braid to the headband.
4. Use about 5 yds of ribbon.
5. Don't have ribbons and headbands? Visit www.hipgirlclips.com/store
today. headband is under 'Hardware' category.
P.S. The most important thing of woven/braided headband is the color combo. Please show your design here.