thanks everyone for being understanding and patient.......you have gone beyond what I could ever expect or thank you for!!! It means a lot to me and thanks for believing in my honesty.
First, my diagnosis is Fibromyalgia, so I am in a LOT of pain. The issue is the meds that they usually use might interfer with the meds I currently take AND the only dr in our group that is a rhuematologist is NOT accepting any new Fibro Patients (so much for GREAT healthcare) so we are sorta at a loss
Things I am learning:
a migraine and chronic pain is not good for the following
- looking at a computer screen
- Remembering things (I never had to write things down even 6 months ago and now I cant remember where I am going when I get a few blocks from the house)
- the smell of the candles gets to me faster
- doing anything for a prolonged period of time
- keeping up with the household chores
- just being the real me in general
So, my new normal (as we call it around here) is still getting learned and I am finding I am overly frustrated and cant get a handle on things. Please know, I am deliberatly forgetting or not sending things, I am anything but a crook but I am having a hard time prioritizing.
The best way to get ahold of me is to email me at threeblessingsbowtique AT gmail DOT com
Thanks for being so great for me and I will either have Sarah keep you updated on days I cant get on or I will do it myself, thanks for understanding
if you have already purchased my lifetime tutorial, please contact me at foisset5 AT msn DOT com thanks