View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2010, 07:00
Sarahxoxo's Avatar
Sarahxoxo Sarahxoxo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 540
Default Double sided tape

What is the name of the double sided tape for lining the clips. I keep looking at michaels and jo anns but I cant figure out what one to buy. They all say iron on. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies