View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:17

Default Re: I feel so defeated......

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinaj27 View Post
Those of you who use the Mod Podge and put it over your image as well...does it not turn your pictures colors? I did one last night that had some white in the picture and when I covered it with Mod Podge the white turned kind of pink. Also, when I put the Mod Podge over the image it kind of dulls the image. At first I thought it was because I was printing them from my HP printer at home, but I even sent them to Wal-Mart and it still does it. I think I have a matte finish Mod Podge so did I get the wrong thing? Thanks in advance!
I use my HP printer, too. I use matte photo paper and I've found that when I print, I just use the regular print setting, using the setting for photo paper makes a messy image, too much ink. Using the normal setting is fine by me, saves ink!

I use Plaid's Mod Podge Gloss-Lustre - just because I already had it, came in some kit I bought.

I love love the ease of the stick on resins...however they do not hide the mod podge brush strokes, where as the et-lite will.

I'd like to know how to minimize or eliminate those brush strokes, seems like no matter what I use, I end up with those.

ISO: manners