View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:38

Default I feel so defeated......

With bottlecaps!!!! I have tried doing bottlecaps now two nights in a row. The first night, all the bottlecaps had lots of bubbles in them. I use an old Xyron sticker maker that I got years ago. It has two different cartridges that you can use. A temporary cartridge and a permanent one. I use the permanent. All I do is put the images through the machine, place on the bottlecaps, and pour on the et lite. I watched those suckers like a hawk last night!!! They turned out decent.....UNTIL....the images started lifting off the bottlecaps. I can completely just pull them right off!!! Is there any saving them or are they just done?? And what can I do differently next time so that the images won't lift?? Thanks ladies!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.