View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:24

Default Re: How do I charge Paypal fees?

here is a related question to the pro ladies here that have used paypal for a while.
Since paypal takes their fee from the total amount no matter if it's the tax, the shipping or the good. It also takes a fee of the fee you charge so you still would a be a few cents, or sometimes dollars off. I'm a right?
Here is an example.
Product $10.00
Paypal fee 2.9% + $0.30= $0.59

So logically you should only charge $10.59; however while looking at that website you ladies provide we need to charge $10.61 so we will receive $10 because they will take a paypal fee on the fee. so we really have to charge more than 2.9% + .30. I just figure this out after I was a few dollars short in a gb I did (thankfully it wasn't too much, only $4.00 total so it was still worth it
I made the mistake to not use the website you ladies provided and I just calculated it in the spreadsheet. I'll have to either change my formula next time or just use the website provided.
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies