View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:51

Default How to make an auction basket?

My family is having a benefit in Sept. for my cousin. He was at the shore over the holiday and when he dove into a wave his head hit the bottom and he broke his neck; He's now paralyzed from the neck down... The medical bills are through the roof so we hope this benefit helps. He has 3 little girls and they are not doing well with this

Anyway, Im making a basket to auction off and it will have bows, flowers, headbands etc. I know how Im going to display those but I have no idea what to do with the crochet hats.. Any suggestions/ideas?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.