Thread: Bow cards
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 10:50

Originally Posted by RachL View Post
I'm not sure how good this will turn out, but these are my bow cards. They are the size of 2 business cards put together. I actually make a slit with a razor to the left of the girl's head. Then I slip the bow or clip on. It makes it look like the bow is sitting on her head. I use a slit on either side if I'm doing a set.

My business cards are a condensed version of this, vertical, with a 'cartoon' bow sitting on her head. I paid a decent amount of money for the cards since all I had going into it was the concept. But I'm really happy with the result. I think it helps my bows/clips stand out from the others in my area. So to me, it was worth it. I'm one of those people who will buy stuff just because I like the packaging, so I'm hoping that there are others out there like me! LOL.

Sorry, just realized that my picture is too big and I can't resize it. So go to:

Click on 'print' on the left hand side, and then click the 'identity' tab. I'm the 2nd to last 'example' on there.

Hope that helps!
your cards are ADORABLE!!! if you dont mind me asking, but how much did they charge you? those are just tooooos stinking cute!
Rachel-mom to Maddie, Ashlyn & Emma
scentsy, wickless candles, car candles, plug ins