View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 09:21
Default Lifetime Tutorials Buyers....NEW STUFF COMING

Ready for some updates and newbie tuts? If so, you will be THRILLED to know that July will hold at LEAST three new items and/or updates.

• Three Blessings Singed Flowers ~ Update and short cuts and really cool new techniques
  • Bottle Cap Crazy ~ Making bottle caps, metal and glass tiles the EASY WAY
  • Marabou 101 ~ What In the World Do I Do With These Feathers (tips, tricks and ideas of how to work with those oh so soft and messy boas!!!)
Those of you that already own my lifetime package will receive these for free. If you could PLEASE email me at my screen name and let me know you purchased it that would help me greatly. I no longer have access to my records of any purchases off my old website host as she went bankrupt and didnt bother to tell any of her 50 or so clients it was going to happen and so we lost all of our graphics, pictures and records that were stored on her server that we were paying her for (do I sound a bit miffed??)

Those of you who are still looking to purchase it, the sale for $26 ends TOMORROW at midnight PDT so get it now or the price goes up to $32 for HG gals. This is a GREAT deal since I already have well over $40 in tutorials if purchased seperately.

Here is the link to that sale

Last edited by ThreeBlessingsBowtique; 07-08-2010 at 10:07.
Sponsored Links