View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2010, 04:48
firedancr41's Avatar
firedancr41 firedancr41 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,606
Default what is this or where can i find it?

i have been searching for a few weeks, but maybe i am not looking for the right thing!

the centers on these flowers -- the fringe-y type of material! i want to use some in some frayed flowers i am doing

here is another version - behind the flower

thank you!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links