View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:49
Default Re: Am I just a prude???

Originally Posted by charlyvebber View Post
I decided to look myself and thought (a crochete top, how bad can it be..) but when I saw the album titled Brandi Williamson Photography by Trinity's Tutus OMG i wanna throw up. I would NEVER let my child take a pic like that. Its horribly inapropriate for a child of that age (any child really) to be dressed like that and bending over to show things...omg...just sick.
OMG that is just so inapropriate.

I agree that I'd never let neither of my daughter wear that. Children are already prayed upon to easily in the world today. My oldest has a 2 piece but its a tank top style top and has a short style bottom. My youngest wears a whole piece and both often keeps thier t-shirts on over them.
When my dd's were about 5 and 3, the family wet to get popeyes for dinner and were allowed to leave their dress up clothes on And some sick prev sitting at a table. Told his friend with him that he love a piece of that sweet meat from those princesses.My ex and I both were in shock. Thank God my dds didnt understand. My youngest thought we want some of her chicken and proceeded I get him a piece wrapped in a napkin. They left popeyes in the back of a police car . My dd wants a tutu dress for her upcoming b-day.I bought a peice of already smocked fabric to put under the headband part of the top piece. Joannes has the already smocked fabric in several colors.
"Someone that says sunshine brings happiness,has never danced in the rain"
Sponsored Links