View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 03:33
Exclamation I need a photographer asap!

Ok, so my daughter is not a fan of cooperating much when it comes time for me to take pics, so I need someone to photograph my stuff.

I'd like to get someone who can photograph newborns up to 7'ish. I'd would like to get these done as soon as I can. I need a whole slew of things photographed...few different styles of headbands (foe, crochet, skinny elastic, with flowers or bows), hats (kufi/newsboy), 9-10 styles of bows (singles and pairs), paci-clips (w/out mam adapter), and clippies.

I'd like to do a product for service trade. If you are able to do this please leave a message here, or contact me directly via email @ pixiesandpolkadots at gmail dot com. Also, please send me some examples of your work, and let me know your turn around time. I'd like to get my stuff sent off by the 1st, so if you're interested I'd love to hear from you!

I would not mind splitting things in half to send to a couple different people, if necessary.

Also, just a thought... If you photograph my stuff, and you have a photography website, I would love to do a link exchange with you.

Last edited by pixiesandpolkadots; 06-27-2010 at 03:42. Reason: Added some more info.
Sponsored Links