View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:10
Default Re: Has Anyone Ordered From...

Hi girls~
I felt I needed to chime in here for a sec since this thread is in regards to our store and our products. I can appreciate the fact that this board is for sharing ideas and experiences. I have come here myself several times for those precise reasons. In regards, to the sequin headbands, again, as referred to in this thread:

I just wanted to be clear, we are in no way deceitful or misrepresenting our products. And although, I can appreciate your opinion on what you think the quality may be and share with the group what your thoughts are, it is another to suggest what you think should be sold in our store.

I/we in good conscience sell these and we do sell lot of them. Other consumers intentions may be different from yours. Where they sell may also be different from your targeted market.

With that being said, I trust my consumers can come to their own conclusions as to if the product will be good for them. I also trust that my customers can determine that for $.50 per headband they are not getting the "Louis Vuitton" of headbands. If I purchased a Louis Vuitton handbag for less than $1000, I would especially doubt the quality and authenticity of the bag. You get what you pay for. The headbands are priced 12 for $6 and that is including a slight profit margin?!?!?!

Our customers' needs vary which is why we have wonderful return policy if they do not work for you. If your target market is Bloomingdale's, then of course, you may not be happy with the quality, (again $6 for 12). If your target market is consignment stores, craft shows, gargae sales etc than these are great for resell where the profit margins present themselves favorably.

That is why we sell them in our store.

Originally Posted by Tess9737 View Post
I ordered her thin sequined headbands a few weeks ago and was pretty dissappointed. The sequined trim isn't attached except at the ends (which are satin ribbon wrapped) and at the top of the headband. So the trim was sliding around on the headband just from handling it. I was able to remove the trim and reattach it with hot glue. And re-wrap the ends with some grosgrain ribbon. I pm'ed her about it and she offered to refund me and pay return shipping charges, she was really nice about it. I appreciated that but decided I would fix them myself instead of returning them. I just felt like she shouldn't be selling them like that. Because I didn't feel like I could in good conscience sell them like that to anyone.