Thread: Few questions
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:10
Default Re: Few questions

Originally Posted by Bugbean17 View Post
1)When you order flowers from halo heaven how do you go about putting then on clips? Do you just glue then on to a linned alligator clip?

2) How many diff sizes of korkers do you sell?

3) Where is a cheap place to get Double ruffle ribbon?? wanna use then for pony o's and toggle headbands.

4) fFor the loppy bows do you sell then as single or only sell them as a pair??

5) For single linned clips how much would you charge for a pack of 4?? Or should i just sell them single.

6) To line your alligator clips do you use 3/8 ribbon or 1/4 ribbon??

7) Do you non slip grip all your clips or just do it at check out if they want them??

8) For the Fabric flowers, what kinda clips do you put on them?

9) Where do you get the chains for your bottle cap necklases?

10) what is that wavy ribbon called mostly only seen it used to wrap around the wipe cases? Where can i get some cheap on line?

11) Where do you buy your socks for leg warmers, what size of socks do you use??

I cant answer all of your questions but I will answer the ones I know and hopefully someone else can help you with the rest!

1. I had never seen the halo heaven site before but looking at the flowers it looks like they are pretty much prepped and ready for you to just glue on to the clips. If you were to buy flowers from a craft store to do yourself you would have to un assemble them and then reglue/sew it back together without the stemmy part (if you know what I mean)

3. Not sure about where the best place to get this ribbon is but Im sure someone else can answer this!

4. Eventually when I get into making these bows I will be doing set of 2 as well as individually I think...not quite sure yet!

5. The single lined clips I am selling for $5.00 for a pack of 4. (canadian) I am also selling them in singles and packs of 2.

6. I am using 3/8 ribbon to line my clips.

7. I actually just asked this question today haha and I havent quite decided myself what I will do...

10. I get my socks from Ardenes usually... they have pretty good deals like 5 for $10.00 etc. I never really checked the size but the size I had bought last time seems like it might just be slightly too big for a newborn

Hope this helps a bit! Im just a beginner myself so am learning as I go along. This site has a lot of useful information!!
Pregnant with a little GIRL!
Madison Fay Victoria due to arrive in October!
****5****10****15****20***25****30****35****4 0