View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 09:34

Default Need ideas for a special request...

Okay, so I have a lady who wants me to match flowers to her three girls Easter dresses. Each of the dresses have pink, black, and white. I know what to do for 2 of the flowers, but the last one I am stumped. It is for her youngest who is 3. She wants something more girly and she LOVES korkers. But she doesn't want just a korker, she wants a flower. She wants a flower with black, white, and pink maybe with korkers coming out of the bottom. Any ideas?

I was just thinking of making the cute ribbon flowers (the free instructions from TRR) but I haven't gotten that far plus I don't know if she would want that. She says she likes everything I make and trusts me to come up with something cute! AAH! I have got to get this one right!

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.