View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:19

Default Re: bottle cap help asap!

Not sure if you still need help on caps. I print mine on matte finish photo paper. I actually got cheap stuff from the dollar store and that paper works the best for me. My images bleed less. But I do have to put a sealant on them. Buy it from Walmart. It is called Mod Podge Matte Clear Acrylic Sealer. I spray my images like 4 times every 15 minutes to ensure no bleeding. I just bought, on hip girls the sticker paper. You just cut it out and stick it on the cap and the image on top of that. Work great. Then I seal them with the Triple Thick Brilliant Brush-On Gloss Glaze. It is by Aemericana. Got it at Joanns. This process works great for me. I also got the resin drops. I think they work great. I make bottle cap key chains and necklaces and the drops work wonders for me. Got them on ETSY.
Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.