View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2010, 10:20
firedancer201's Avatar
firedancer201 firedancer201 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,158
Default Re: bottle cap help asap!

You can get ET Lite at Hobby Lobby. You also will need to seal your images if you printed them at home. I use a spray sealant found at Hobby Lobby. Oh and modge podge if you don't have a sticker maker to stick your images to the caps (can also be used to seal the images from what I understand).
Reply With Quote