View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2008, 11:30's Avatar
[email protected] is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 746
Default Re: Where do I find these??

For whatever reason, they discontinued them. I have found some in dollar stores, but not lately. Read the section on how to make bottlecaps and there are a couple different products that give a glass-like finish to bottlecaps. I think that it is called Envirotech-Lite or something similar.
Hair Bow Website
Supplies Etsy Shop
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links