View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:41
Default Re: Don't be jealous cuz my dad's the BOMB DIGGITY!

They stopped at perfection! Love it!
There are 4 of us and I'm the oldest. My dad was around, but not a good person. He played the part of worlds greatest dad and he had EVERYONE fooled, but what was going on behind closed doors..... He and my mom are divorced now but that didn't happen until I was well out of their house. I have a great stepdad who I can call and he'd do anything for any of us or our kids, but it's not the same.
Anyway, I'm happy that you and your daddy have a great relationship! AND I hope he can take your mom somewhere super special for her birthday!

Originally Posted by karina721 View Post
That kind of stuff makes me sad because everyone should have a Tata like mine. Both of my parents are wonderful parents, they would give their right arm for me. When I lost a baby at 23 weeks gestation, I thought it was my parents going through it because they seemed to take it harder than me sometimes because they hurt seeing me hurt. I'm sure my P's would adopt you because I'm an only child! Everyone always would ask, why are you an only child? I would always sarcastically answer, "Why would they need another one? They stopped having kids when they made perfection!" haha I always wanted a sister.