View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2010, 02:30
ThreeBlessingsBowtique's Avatar
ThreeBlessingsBowtique ThreeBlessingsBowtique is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,605
Default Re: What is this called?

Originally Posted by madaboutbows View Post
Is there a style name for the bows that are a normal bow but have korker ribbon in the middle? Thank you!
I call them Korker Combows
Reply With Quote