View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2010, 02:07
mommyto2divas mommyto2divas is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,392
Default Re: What is this called?

Nope. They are just kind of like a stacked bow. With stacked bows, you make your own rules and add whatever layers you want. And instead of adding a middle knot or a center, you just add a few korkers. hth
Reply With Quote