View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2010, 01:49
madaboutbows madaboutbows is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20
Default What is this called?

Is there a style name for the bows that are a basic bow but have korker ribbon in the middle? Thank you!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links