Thread: Vista print WTF
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:50
Default Re: Vista print WTF

Originally Posted by jrogers View Post
alot of people order from them and have no problems, this is my complaint, why should we, the customer have to make sure we are so damned careful that if we forget to cross every t or dot every i just perfect we will get an extra charge. NO other real company does shit like this, if I order ribbon or bows from someone on here or another supplier I don't have to worry about getting a magazine subscription. I just think they should be more upfront and forthcoming and not prey on people that make a mistake by not reading all their fine print. I know we will differ on our opinions but I don't appreciate how they treat their customers and will not order from them I don't care how free their stuff is.

Makes me really wonder why they send so many dam free offers by email every other day ATLEAST now i under stand cause in the end it is not really free. Have been reading that link and reading that other people have been getting charges off there credit cards for like 2 years before they noticed every month for like 18 bucks or some thing. I dont want no mags or bull shit all i want is the dam banner i ordered. If i would have new this was going to happen would have ordered from some one else.