Thread: Model Search
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 04:37
Default Model Search

I am looking for someone to take pictures of my products, I send you the products for the pictures! I know that there are alot of awesome photographers on here but they are soooo busy and I need these pretty quickly! I am looking for babies around 6-9 months who can sit up on there own and newborns, i am also looking for 2 year old girls who look cute wearing headbands! I want these pictures to be as professional as possible as they are going on my website and etsy listings!

I am really looking for the cute photos outside on the chairs and babies laying in the baskets you know all of the cute photos! I will advertise your work and baby! Just post here some pictures you have taken or email me at redrovercuties @!!! (no spaces lol)

thanks so much girls!
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Sponsored Links