View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:31
ksterling628

Default Re: Glitter Glam Headbands

WOAH....I guess I was a sucker then, because I bought them months ago.

A few people have asked me for them and I said no, because they weren't mine to give (apparently whoever I bought them from has fallen off the face of the earth, so I couldn't direct them anywhere to buy them) but to know this...I guess i'll share if anyone wants them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkhawkfan View Post
Don't worry, you only iron the velvet for a few seconds, I have ironed the crap out of my velvet ribbon making these headbands, and the velvet was fine.
Also, DON'T BUY THESE INSTRUCTIONS!!!! There was another few threads a while back about these. Evidently, two crafters collaborated to make this tut, to give out for free. One of them decided to sell them (against their original agreement) while the other was giving the instructions out for free on this board. Hard feelings ensued, and the rest of the story is in these boards somewhere....Don't ask me, I just read a lot of threads looking for a free tut on these headbands! Just search under glitter headbands or 'resurrecting an old post" or something like that...

I received the instructions for free and with her blessings will share with anyone who asks....

Shelleigh