View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 01:31

Default Re: HELP! bird cage headband

I had no idea she would have a sale or I would have waited! I've only used two of the patterns so far! Sorry, no it is not batting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola459 View Post
Ugh. I broke down and bought it. I just got in touch with a photographer about doing some pictures for me and I think this is just the type of thing she wants. I didn't realize about the sale on her etsy site and she emailed me to ask me what free pattern I wanted. Very nice. To Daisy Rose-what did you use for the "fluff?" Is it batting? If you don't want to say, I understand.

Last edited by daisyrose305; 05-31-2010 at 01:33.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.