View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:27
Default attention: Question 4 boutique owners and HAIRBOW MAKER

HELLO everyone,
I have a couple questions for anyone willing to help.
I am looking for the best way to make hair bows. Iwant to make them to accompaning my outfit designs. Im want to make the type you use for headband, some clippies, the ones you attach to baby bloomer. I also would like to start partiipating in group buy to stack on need inventory. If there is anyone kind enough to let me know what type of things i will need to get started. I love leapard and cheetah prints to accompany my outfits. I have attached some of the styles I like. All advice is appreciated. Even directing me to tutorials is fine, I dont mind paying but I dont know which ones really are for what im looking for.
As you probably are well aware I am new to bow making and to this thread. I actually havent ever made one.
**** If you help me,. ill help you. Im have a commercial embrodiery and screenprinting business. I can answer questions that you may have. If info is valuable enough or if you have supplies to trade, I can even do your embrodiery for you. I also do rhinestone templates and ready made transfers.We can work something out.
Im also looking for the rhinestone buckle to put on diaper wipe cases, and wholesale childrens flip flops. I dont need a whole case though, maybe up to an half of case.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg il_430xN_125419627.jpg (21.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 29651_424794080714_203241665714_5924245_1087779_n.jpg (33.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg barbie girl.jpg (27.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg diva.jpg (33.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ifb_fullxfull_5763760.jpg (24.8 KB, 25 views)
Sponsored Links