View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2010, 09:02
knottyspoolgirl knottyspoolgirl is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,069
Default Headbands.. ends

I see that there are little satin things (or elastic) that are like pockets you can just place right over headband ends to keep things in place and help ears.
What are these called? I have searched to purchase these but I can't find them. ANy suggestions?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links