View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2010, 05:06
mommyto2divas mommyto2divas is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,392
Default Re: what do i need for this

Those are actually fabric brads. They are Spare Parts by Paper Studio available at Hobby Lobby. They go on sale quite often for 50% off. You can get a pack of 12 for $2.50. I actually have those, but i'm not sure how that person attached them to the bobby pin, unless its the bobby pin with the round thing on it. hth
Reply With Quote