View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:00

Default Re: 1st attempt @ Allison's Bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziesqtcreations View Post
Thanks. Yes, her instructions were very easy to follow. They were also pretty entertaining. I don't think that you will be disappointed. I've only bought one other tutorial (and that was today as well) so I don't have a lot to compare it to but I'm very happy with mine. I would really recommend it. It seemed to only take a few minutes to get to me. I hope you get yours soon. Quick go check to see if they are there yet!

hmmmm.. i looked in my junk mail, and there was an email stating I signed up and another one that comfirmed my order, but nothing else!!!!!! This figures it always happens to me, especially when I want it now...ha

So lets see now how many bows have you made???? ha
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.