View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 04:52
Default Re: What are your best selling AR flowers?

Originally Posted by happels View Post
I know this is a big PITA, but would someone post photos of or describe what exactly this post is about? I tried to get in on a group buy for flowers that were just named by letter, and I couldn't decipher it. What brand, site, price range, etc. I'm not great at deciphering group buys anyway, but this brand/type/whatever seems like it lends itself to a lot of shorthand.

I've been buying Halo Heaven flowers, and while they seem satisfactory to my customers, I'm not super keen on their custoner service and ability to keep things in stock.

Anyone feeling generous with her knowledge?
I'm new at this also, so this was my first time ordering flowers from a group buy through this company listed below. Company lists their flowers as numbers. So the spreadsheet had them listed as numbers, you had to go on the site and see the which flowers they are, that's if you don't know them by memory. I'm sure that alot of the ladies here have been doing this a while and know by memory which flower is which. I was a bit confusing to me at first since I've never done it.

there was a group buy that ended yesterday.

Perhaps this is what you were refering to.