View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 01:57

Default Re: The Chrysanthemum Tutu Tutorial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydelaney View Post
After a couple of times of reading I got it the ambien won't let you type. I jusy got some grid a couple of weeks ago there is a store in charlotte you can buy it from. It is close to gastonia. I got 4 2x6 grids and they were 22.50 each which is more than you would pay online but you also don't have to pay $60. Last year I used 3 2x4 white plastic pegboards from lowes. DH put hooks on my tent and I would just hang them and put ribbon strip on them. I think those are around $12 you could get just the reg pegboard but the plastic is a lot nicer looking and when not bend or break. I got 100 8 inch grid hooks and was going to put all my bows on cards and hang them but after doing a pratice run one time I decided there was no way I was going to do that every single week. I decided to just hang 5-6 hooks and the top of the grid and I have ribbon strips hanging from that. How much inventory do you have? I have always been to nervous to do that show from fear of not making enough stock...one can always dream of selling out Good luck! I'll tell DH so maybe we will come after ballet saturday morning.
Yvonne
wow i don't remember that ambien post....i love getting up and doing things under the influence of ambien...one night i made sticky buns from scratch but i didn't put a cookie sheet under the pan the catch the caramel overflow...imagine my surprise the next night when i preheated the oven for bread and it caught fire....ambien is very dangerous.......

i have not enough stock...that i know...i will be working my ass off for the next week and a half making stock...how does sales tax work at these things? it seems like when i go to buy like half charge tax and the other half not so much.......