View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:45

Default Re: My feelings are hurt---LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfrosting View Post
Personally if I had asked someone for an item they make and said "I love everything you make and just go with it", I would never say I didn't like it when they were finished. Even if I hated it. That's just rude in my opinion.

My friends sews diaper bags and they are adorable. I have liked almost every one I have seen except...she made me one when my baby was born and I didn't really care for it but I NEVER told her.

I can totally understand why your feelings would be hurt! She should have kept her mouth shut because she asked for ANYTHING!
I guess this is how I feel, too---more the principle of the thing. Since she gave me NOTHING to go on, I would have taken whatever with a smile on my face. That's just how I am, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Honestly, I don't like the combination. It's khaki and black, right? I don't think the animal print cap matches the rest of the ribbon and flip flop....it could be the lighting. They are well made though....
They're more brown and black...not really khaki...TERRIBLE lighting, I guess, since someone even thought they were grey.

I've pretty much shaken it off...I guess...well, no I haven't, I'm still pissed about it! But she did buy them today! I need to get over it...I need to convince myself to get over it!

I*CAN*GET*OVER*IT...I*CAN*GET*OVER*IT