View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56

Default Lining clips w/ tape... What is happening??

I have bought 3 rolls of tape. One from a GB forever ago, then 2 more rolls from a group buy a little sooner then forever ago. The tape is awesome and I haven't had a problem with it until NOW. I lined several clips on Fri night. I got up on Sunday morning and none of them are sticking? I've never had this problem before. Does the tape not stick to some prints and certain ribbon? The ribbon I was using was from Princess fancy pants preppy buy (but it was not the preppy it was some solids I'd bought). Anyone else have this problem?? I really did not like having to use hot glue to re-attach the ribbon to the clips.
I LOVE the tape and don't want to use anything different.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.