View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2010, 12:25
Lenam316 Lenam316 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 28
Default Re: HELP! What are these called?

Some of my daughters volleyball team wears them. They are called flexers and the idea is to keep their sleeves out of the way. The ones I saw are 5/8 or 7/8 wide and the have velcro so the girls can adjust them. I never made them but they seem very easy to make. HTH
Reply With Quote