View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2010, 09:50
Gracies Mom's Avatar
Gracies Mom Gracies Mom is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central California
Posts: 1,908
Default HELP! What are these called?

don't know what these are called but I have an order for them. It is grosgrain ribbon with velcro on the end and they are used to gather the sleeves at the shoulder. I saw this picture on a website and they call them sleeve flexers, but I've seen them somewhere else where they embroidered the girls names or jersey # on them. I borrowed the picture from the website I found with a pic to give you an idea what I'm talking about. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links