Thread: Pom Pom bow
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:27

Default Pom Pom bow

I found some bows on Etsy that I really really like and would like to make myself. Before I post the link I just want to say that I'm not trying to offend anyone and if I'm breaking any rules, I'm sorry. I did search and came upon a bit of drama a year or so ago and I'm not trying to start any myself.

I've been making korker bows and am looking to branch out a bit. Anyway, here are the ones that I really like
http://www.etsy.com/listing/27533154...y-hair-pom-pon

any help?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.