View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2010, 08:11
Charlie_girl86 Charlie_girl86 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 108
Default What are these called where do I buy them?

So I am newer at bow making and saw these offered by someone else, and I want them.... do u buy them already completed, or the take apart glue them back together any of you wholesale these

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links