View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:58

Question Ethical/Friendship Question

Sorry mods, I wasn't sure which thread to post this question.

I've recently been thinking about selling pettiskirts, an added addition to my hairbow store. My dilemma is that my really good friend makes/sells tutus and I advertise her store on mine.

I just wanted to know if you ladies think it would inconsiderate and rude of me if I sell pettiskirts in my store, while still advertising her tutus? Would this come across as somewhat stealing her idea or even competing with her business? I just don't want to hurt her feelings unknowingly, you know? I guess I could ask her how she feels about this but I wanted to ask you ladies first just to get a feel first whether I'm inconsiderate or not.

Please be honest with me. I know I definetely do not want to come across as doing any of the mentioned above. I do not NEED to sell pettiskirts desperately enough to ruin a wonderful friendship, ykwim?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.