View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:29
Default Re: The Chrysanthemum Tutu...any interest?

Originally Posted by rramirez331 View Post
I agree that this tutu is very easy to make, HOWEVER, I'll have to disagree with everything else. Clarasmommy is actually offering 3 tuts for 7.50 and not just the one simple tut. IMHO it is worth buying if you get detailed instructions for 3 different and beautiful tutus. For the ladies who have yet to make a tutu and have no idea where to start, it's a good deal. Especially if you don't have the time to seach the world wide web for "free" instructions. Yes, they can be found but not many have the patience to look for them.
3 tuts for the price of one..ok, I'm sorry, but I have to say something here. The first being the basic tutu. You can google that for free, and HG's on here will generally be happy to point you in the right direction. The "fancy" tutu is simply a basic tutu - you tie a knot in the very end of each piece of tulle once the tutu is made, and snip the extra off. There you go. I told you all for free. If there is some amazing variation that is worth the $7.50, then my humblest apologies. Sorry, I just can't sit by and see fellow HGs get charged for tying knots at the end of a basic tutu. I wouldn't have said a damn thing, and I'm sure she means well, and I try to stay out of this stuff but this strikes me as wrong.