Thread: TuTu Tutorial
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:11

Default Re: TuTu Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy74 View Post
Hi! I didn't see the pinwheel tut. I'm gonna make up a tut on how to line clips with hot glue! ding ding ding! Or maybe how to glue a clip onto a flower! Oh i'm fully of ideas! ahhahah

I'm just poking fun. I see these tutorials all the time but the difference with this specific tutorial was the fact that people were saying they were buying a tutu to figure it out and actually shut down a persons shop because of it. I don't know. I think its in poor taste. I've never bought anything to pull it apart. look at a picture and design your own version. That's what I do if i want something bad enough.
The women that made this tut did look at a picture and come up with the way to make it. She didn't buy it and take it apart. I know a few girls talked about they were going to do that but their orders were canceled and it never happened.

So I guess I am a little confused as to what some people saying they were going to do this has to do with themonkeyboutiqueq making a tut from her own ability to make it.