View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:44
Default Re: How to make better korkers???

Originally Posted by yocelita View Post
Joann, I could help but noticed your pretty konkers' card looks to be the business card that you can get a vistaprint. That is a brilliant idea. It could save me so much ink if I didn't have to print my own and $ too. I will be ordering some now (of course a different design). So that ways when, and if I start selling bows I'll have all my supply ready *fingers cross*
It is one of the business cards from Vistaprint. I use the postcards for FOE headbands, too. Got my banner from them and also my 'return address' labels from them, too. I use them on my bags at shows....only I don't put my address on them, I use company name, business addy and my business email on them. Just gives my plain white bags a special touch. Most of these ideas aren't mine (except the labels on the bags)...I got the ideas either from here or other lists I belong to. Right now I'm stocking up on Vistaprint's carry-all khaki bags that have my company name on them. I figure I can use them in grocery stores and get some free advertising! Take advantage of any of Vistaprint's free things! (free except for shipping, which I always pick the cheapest way to ship).