View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:58
Super Moderator
Default Re: Forum Rules--Copyright... Please read

Bumping this up for everyone to see again....

Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
Although the administrators and moderators of Hip Girl Boutique Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Hip Girl Boutique Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
* Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

*Be courteous and do not post defamatory or insulting comments about any user.

*Obey copyright laws. Only upload your own creation or if you have the copyright permit from the owner . Do not illegally share copyrighted material with others. (this mean please do NOT post images that are not your own)

*Do not copy information from and use it for publication on other websites or print media.

*The owners of Hip Girl Boutique Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

We expect you to respect your fellow forum members and individuals outside of the forum. Please do not flippantly dismiss someone's opinion. Please do not insult, attack other members/non-members or SPAM either on the forum, or in a PM. If you post/pm a personal attack/SPAM, you will be notified and depending on the severity, you will be suspended.
Coffee in hand, big girl panties pulled up, sparkle in my eye and smile on my face...Yep, I'd say I'm ready for the day...bring it on!!