View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2007, 11:26
CraftyShannon CraftyShannon is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8

As said, you can get the wood burner at a craft store where they sell the wood products. I also got mine at Michael's with a coupon. I'm still learning how to use mine. Larger ribbons work fine. I usually char thinner ribbon.

Wal-mart also has them near the craft paint/wood stuff. Same one that I got at Michaels with a coupon, but it was over $9.
Reply With Quote