View Single Post
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2010, 05:35
VioletDaisy VioletDaisy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SE Idaho
Posts: 1,471
Default Re: name of this die...?

Originally Posted by Pabloswhim View Post
You can only use sizzix "originals" or "bigz" to cut felt. The sizzlets are only for paper.
Thank you for the info!!
Reply With Quote