View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:21

Default Re: Pixie Tutu Instructions

Okay I should be up to date again with files that need to be sent. Sorry for the delay.

If anyone still wants the instructions for this tut, pls pm me. I will keep you on a list as I will be busy for the next few days to a week. We have just found out our landlord won't let us sign a new rental lease with them so we are scrambling to find a new place and get rid of some of our bigger furniture & extras that we don't need to bring along.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A PAYMENT WITHOUT ME INVOICING YOU AS I WON'T BE SENDING OUT THE INSTRUCTIONS TIL SOMETIME NEXT WEEK AND DO NOT WANT ANYONE GETTING MAD THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED IT.

As of this post everyone who has paid should have received their copy of the instructions. If not, pls check your spam or email me at

info at p o s h b a b y b o w t i q u e dot com(no spaces)

I will try to check back once a day but won't be on here as often until things settle down a bit. The best way to get a hold of me ASAP is to email the above address as I have instant email notification on my phone and can email you right back from my phone no matter where I am.

Thanks!

Last edited by hadamos; 04-14-2010 at 05:24.
Sponsored Links